[pct-l] Water filter question

Brian McLaughlin brianmclaugh at comcast.net
Wed Mar 31 20:46:38 CDT 2010

I've experienced this before with replacement filters
for the PUR/Katadyn Hiker.

The filter in question has an activated charcoal core, inside a
fiberglass matrix. The grey discharge is powdered charcoal
from the surface of the core. It should go away after running
about 2 or 3 liters of waters through it.

No worries.

Aimless