[pct-l] Gear List

hetchhetchyman at aol.com hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 18:57:50 CDT 2010

Sorry Porfirio, I should have added that I wore a Polyester Blend white shirt, carried twice that many socks and would definitely not carry rain pants until maybe WA and even then.. I dunno.
I also had a pair of cheap Army surplus shorts until.. well let us just say Giardia "took" them. After that i used the shorts from the zipper leg pants. I also used an alcohol stove for the PCT, first a beer can stove and then a heavier Mini Trangia.. Yes I am absolutely crazy, take my advice with a grain of salt or a huge glass of beer.
Cheers-Iceaxe
P.S. Sorry about the doubel spaces Peeps.. My Bad. I am so dumb with tech stuff sometimes.. Heck, all the time!