[pct-l] Western Mountaineering sleeping bag - clumpy?

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Mar 31 09:46:46 CDT 2010

My suggestion is that you send it back. I have a Western
Mountaineering bag that I have carried for three years. Ultra fluffy.
In fact, I think I'll start calling it "Fluffy". So if yours is
showing problems from the start, I think you must have a bad bag.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://postholer.com/jj

On Mar 31, 2010, at 7:10 AM, Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com <diane at santabarbarahikes.com