[pct-l] re bees and other flying, stinging critters

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 19:13:34 CDT 2010

Don, you are correct. Gasoline is dangerous AND toxic to the environment.
However, I would not recommend a garden variety pesticide. My bees are
already suffering too much from the cocktail of pesticides we humans have
applied to this planet.

To learn the variety of methods to exterminate ground bees (example yellow jackets):

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_get_rid_of_ground_bees

Remember to contact a local beekeeper if you suspect honeybees.

The Beeman
http://picasaweb.google.com/beemancron/BeePhotos#

--Forwarded Message Attachment--