[pct-l] Shoe recommendation

greg jacobs pcthiker08 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 15:39:00 CDT 2010

*Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com wrote: > - Wide toebox. Really wide.*
**
*For me it all came down to this one factor, which is why I chose Merrell
Moab Ventilators.*

The Merrell Wide's are great for pretty good toe box room and Merrell
dosent change the design of the shoe like a lot of other companies.
New Balance is notorious for that, a good example is the 900 sieries, the
907 was probably the best trail shoe
made but with every new model they changed the tread and the last and slowy
took away from the 907 the stuff that made
it a great shoe. So at least with the Merrell once you get use to it you can
be assured that it wont change.