[pct-l] ADZ

Junaid Dawud jdawud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:13:40 CDT 2010

I've only been there once, in 2006, and thought it was great. What a
great chance to meet fellow aspiring thrus and long distance
backpacking enthusiasts.  I didn't find it commercial at all - there
were vendors, but only a few, and in one small section of the
campground. Good thing they were there too, since Brian Frankle (ULA)
was able to do a modification/fix on my pack. Great guy, even gave me
a pack covet free and wished me luck. Incidentally, he also repaired
my pack after I'd put 2400+ miles on it, free of charge. Even put new
shoulder steps on it.

Anyway, I think it's a great

Junaid