[pct-l] Puff Daddy & Notorious F.L.Eece

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Tue Mar 30 00:19:10 CDT 2010

Cheap - Warm - Light

Pick any TWO and you won't get the third.

Warm + Light = the down sweater  http://www.rei.com/product/770806
You can sometimes find the Marmot one on SALE for about half that

Cheap + Warm = quite a few options, the classic is converting the mil
surplus field jacket liner
I can't find the article about some mods that people seemed to like,
but someone will probably post it up...

Cheap + Light = a t-shirt that says "I never get cold" (I mean,
really, based on the question, who would consider something that
didn't have the "Warm" factor!  ;-)

BillB