[pct-l] '09 Thru-Hiker, have gear for sale

Jennifer Zuber jennzuber at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:04:32 CDT 2010

Hey everyone, Spiderwoman here :) Big HEELLLLOOOOOO to all all the trail
angels and my hiking friends!!!!!!!

I have some great gear for sale. Just thought I'd see if anyone could use
any of this stuff. I'm in Portland. 503 740-4564 (I don't check email
often). Happy to use paypal. I have pictures I can email.

*Henry Shires TarpTent.* Rainbow. Single. Sleeps 1-2 people. Company seam
sealed. Includes pole. Bought new and used for a week in '08. In perfect
condition. Great tent, very popular with long distance backpackers. Asking
$160. Firm.

http://www.tarptent.com/productsheets/RAINBOW.pdf

*ULA Circuit Backpack. *Size small, small hipbelt. Purchased new in early
'09 but then changed my mind and wore a heavier pack. I tried it out on one
day hike, so it's in perfect condition. Totally amazing pack. Have original
receipt and pack information sheet. Paid $191. Asking $150. Firm.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/circuit.asp

**
*Vaude Asymmetric Backpack.* 40 L, Red, xsmall (I'm 5'5"). Great for
climbing or backpacking. I bought it new in '07 and used it on one
backpacking trip. It's in great condition except for a chew hole in the
netting side pocket. Darn squirrels! Have original receipt and all the gear
tags. Asking 1/2 price. $50. Firm.

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/vaude/asymmetric-50/

**
*SanDisk Sansa M250 2 GB MP3 Players. *Black. I have 2 players. Never used.
One still in packaging. I can't remember if I actually tried to put music on
the one that's out of its packaging, but I do know that I lost complete
interest in the technology in like 10 minutes and they've been sitting on a
shelf ever since. They're perfect and someone should be enjoying them! Have
original receipt. Selling as a pair. $50. Firm.

http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-players/sandisk-sansa-m250-2gb/4507-6490_7-31565927.html?tag=rnav

*Black Diamond Raven Pro Ice Axe. *I bought this 50cm new in 2007 when I was
getting into climbing and used it to summit Mt Hood. Found that I preferred
a longer version, so it was only used that once (and didn't have to self
arrest with it - thankfully!). Completely in like-new condition. Have
original receipt and gear tags. Asking 1/2 price. $50. Firm.

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/BLD0269/Black-Diamond-Raven-Pro-Ice-Axe.html

*Sea-To-Summit eVent Waterproof Compression Sacks.* Purchased each bag new
and I'm asking 1/2 off. Firm.

2 X-Smalls: $12 each.
Small: $14
Medium: $17

http://www.backcountry.com/outdoorgear/Sea-To-Summit-eVent-Compression-Dry-Sack/STS0002M.html

*Ursack. *Never used. Tags still on. Have original receipt. Asking 1/2
price. $30. Firm.

http://www.ursack.com/ursack-tko-2.htm