[pct-l] ADZ

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 18:49:18 CDT 2010

kwc wrote:

 <like i said , it's getting bigger. where will it be held in the future ? (surely you don't think growth will be halted because the arena became too small)>

Other venues have been considered near the border.  There really aren't any other places that I'm aware of that qualify (and according to the actual organizers of the event I've talked to).  What's great about Lake Morena is that, literally, the trail goes right to it.  This will be my 8th straight KO...I think it's a great event.  Carl (one of the organizers), if you read this, is there a place near the border for expansion if, in fact, you guys ever want to?  Or do you like it the way it is?

Squatch
www.walkpct.com
20% of DVD proceeds to the PCTA until April 16thabout the same size with the quota limit at Morena?   Apparently, inquiring minds want to know.