[pct-l] rocks in Your Pack

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 08:38:39 CDT 2010

Switchback writes;
"He grabbed all the cool rocks to decorate his house. He even built his fireplace out of them. A PCT fireplace."

The Wagon Master replies;

Nope, you've never been to my house to see the cool pool I built out of those rocks, even with a compass design in the shallow end to always guide my way. My lovely wife even threatened me never to step back in this home again without all of the cool rocks from Mexico to Canada. So I've searched high and low, from the desesrts of the Mojave to the soaring heights of San Jacinto and this is why my old truck and these old legs have nearly given out.

Greg "Strider" Hummel
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T