[pct-l] Postholer PCT Map & Data Books available NOW!

twolegs at roadrunner.com twolegs at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 27 20:44:05 CDT 2010

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:38:29 -0800
From: "Postholer" <public at postholer.com>
I see that Postholer is offering a set of PCT maps for $177.  He is contributing 50 percent of the proceeds at this time to PCTA and will after April 7 contribute 10 percent.  This is commendable.

There seems to be no shortage of former PCT hikers who wish to share their enthusiasm for long distance hiking and their experience on the Pacific Crest Trail with aspiring thruhikers by creating and selling lightweight equipment and guidebooks and maps.  Postholer now joins the illustrious ranks of cottage industry hiking equipment and information purveyors known on Postholer's website as "Thru-Wallets" ... or are Thru-Wallets the hikers who are having their wallets, ahem, lightened by the afore-mentioned purveyors?  Postholer, help me out!  Are you now a Thru-Wallet or are you preying on Thru-Wallets aka hikers?

Thanks for clarifying.

Two Legs