[pct-l] email with various providers

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 10:53:40 CDT 2010

Thanks Miner! And a huge Thanks to everyone else that responded. Y'all make me feel like the last guy to figure this stuff out. LOL!
Actually I did not really mind having to sort through all the mail again in trail towns. It was nice to have a second copy cause sometimes I deleted everything on my Peek just to keep things simple. I did not want to be spending hours of trail time staring at a gadget. Well, it was kinda fun to share my experiences on the trail so I think some time with the gadget was well spent.
Anyhow, Thank You Everyone for helping this crusty old(mentally) Dinosaur out.
PS. Sean "Miner".. You were absolutely right about the properties of Cuben Fiber. Birdman set me straight on that point! Cheers Bro!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek