[pct-l] Email with various providers

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 22:10:03 CDT 2010

I had AOL before the hike. The flat rate PEEK email device uses up to five email accounts.. I used my AOL account. When I got to a town computer I would have to re-sort and re-delete emails that I had already dealt with on my Peek email device..
Some folks are emailing me saying that once they check a message with Peek they can't review it from their PC. What gives. Any Tech savy Geniuses out there (much ACCOLADES) know why the difference? Mucho Gusto... Thanks!
Cheers-Iceaxe
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek