[pct-l] ultralight and dirt cheap water/camp shoes

Sasha Leidman sleidman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:41:46 CDT 2010

You can get them even cheaper on ebay, new, in women's sizes small and
XL. I'm not sure but the woman's XL might fit on a men's large.
They're $5.99 but only $1.22 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/All-Mesh-Swim-Shower-Shoes-W-X-Large_W0QQitemZ230447763971QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item35a7c1d203#ht_1789wt_939