[pct-l] They're off

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Mar 25 21:06:11 CDT 2010

My resupply boxes to Mount Laguna and Warner Springs.

So. I'm going to take a few minutes and a bit of space to thank a few
people. Of course I shall forget some. Please forgive me.

Mr. Mile. Halfmile's contribution to our community is immense. As
information is prepared and delivered in new and changing methods, raw
data, its availability, and accuracy are increasingly important.

Mr. Holer. Postholer's work for us never seems to stop. Almost every
week results in another announcemt of services online. I have done
work similar to his and know how difficult it is.

Mr. Monte. Warner Springs Monte works diligently every year to serve
our community. It is the essence of kindness to bring water to thirsty
people and food to hungry hikers.

The esteemable Class of '77: I could be wrong. Often am, but I think
the tradition of service to the PCT community started with them.

Trail angels? I'll save that for another time.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )
http://postholer.com/jj