[pct-l] re bees and other flying, stinging critters.

Kea keahiker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 19:01:31 CDT 2010

Georgi,

>From one who has done it a few times:

At night, carefully creep up on the nest.  Don't take a flashlight.  Pour
some petrol into the hole and cover with a sack.  (Do not light the
petrol).  Escape!  The guards won't like you!  The fumes will quickly kill
them.  Dig out the nest in the morning.  If there are two exits, then both
will need to be covered.

Kea