[pct-l] Toe Socks

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Mar 23 20:39:00 CDT 2010

On Mar 23, 2010, at 5:46 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Anybody walked in toe socks for long distances?
>
> My worst and most persistent blisters were between my toes. Also my
> pinky
> toe always seems to subduct beneath the ring toe. I figure the toe
> socks can
> keep the toes from rubbing together but will probably increase the
> amount of
> space the toes take up in my shoes.
>
> Goodness

A large percentage of hikers use them. I did. I like them. I still
got blisters between the toes, but it was better than without the socks.

Some people complain the socks do not last very long. I am still
wearing some of mine several years later.

Diane

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic