[pct-l] Inflatable mattresses

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 13:49:46 CDT 2010

JH,

I will be carrying a NeoAir inflatable.  I'm also carrying a "cheap" open cell pad for additional protection, for more sleeping comfort, and for sitting pad, etc.  My tent has a silnylon floor.  I traded my tyvek ground sheet for a polyprop sheet from Gossamer Gear; it seems awfully flimsy, though.  The two-pad combination has worked great on training hikes, but we don't have many cacti here in East Tennessee.

Mango