[pct-l] Tarps

Sarah Dunn sarah_dunn1013 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 10:09:57 CDT 2010

Ok, so I can't seem to make a decision on my tarp situation... I want to cowboy camp as much as I can and only have my tarp for when it's raining... I'm thinking of going with the Gossamer Gear Spintwinn for OR/WA, and I don't know if it's worth it to also buy the MSR E-Wing for an extra $80 for CA... it says that it's six ounces but I'm pretty sure that's without stakes, etc. and the spinntwin will be about 10.8 oz after it's reinforced and including the stakes... I just want people's opinions who have had experience with these products... is the E-wing worth it, or should I just carry the Spinntwin from Mexico to Canada?

Thanks for your help...

Sarah