[pct-l] Cal Vet supply

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:07:42 CDT 2010

I'm not a pharmacist, or an MD, but the first time I was given prednizone
for a wasp sting was years ago at a backyard BBQ.  The sting site had begun
to swell up pretty bad and my nurse practitioner, who is a good friend and
was at the BBQ, gave me her old dogs veterinarian prescribed prednizone.
When I questioned her about taking her dogs meds, she assured me that they
were identical to what she would later prescribe for me from the pharmacy.
I took them and they worked like a charm.  I don't know if all drugs for
animals and humans are the same, but she assured me that there was no
difference in the vet and human prednizone.  In this case anyway, a drugs a
drug no matter for what species.

Scott