[pct-l] Night light

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:05:17 CDT 2010

One of the things I like about this is that the low is very low(4 lumens),
so the battery lasts a really long time(89 hours!) and you can read without
blinding yourself. I have one and it seems very rugged. Just avoid the
temptation to run it on high for a long time, and the batteries will last a
long time.

--
www.hikefor.com/haiti-2010-Dan

--~--  www.HelpMeWeatherize.com  --~--