[pct-l] Plantar fasciitis

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 22:29:04 CDT 2010

If you are using it on your feet for blister prevention, it would not be
reusable.  However, if you are careful about how you put it on, it will last
through two or three days of hiking.  The application that Cristine was
talking about, i.e., for Plantar fasciitis is a totally different
application.  It has to do more with the taping method.  Go to Kinesio's
website and you will see.   They don't market it as a blister prevention
type tape.  Their website is more into an  "alternative medicine" type of
physical therapy (seems a little far out there for me), but it sounds like
it worked for Cristine.  I learned about using it for blister prevention
from the book "Fixing Your Feet" by John Vonhof, which I learned of from
this list several years ago.  I highly recommend the book for anyone having
any kind of problems with their feet.

I-Beam