[pct-l] Hiking Kilts

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 19 20:17:44 CDT 2010

Good evening, Yosemeite,

I thought about a kilt – very briefly.  I don’t have any strong need to make
a cultural statement, even though I do have Celtic ancestors, but my
concerns were the weight – which most kilt peddlers don’t show – and the
price:  I wear small, thin athletic shorts which weigh between 2.7 oz. and
4.9 oz. per pair.  I usually buy them used at the thrift store or GI surplus
for $3-$5 dollars.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09