[pct-l] Section O California

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 11:22:39 CDT 2010

Actually As A Bat you are right to call me on that one. I should not pick on Section O as I actually enjoyed my skinny dip in the icy McCloud river. I went off trail at night and found views are possible,Shasta in particular, for a small effort. Grizzly Peak and the ridges leading up to it were a pleasure.
I should not have propagated a false impression that there was eason folk would want to distract themselves from enjoying section O in California.
The trail is beautiful all along it's length each in it's own way. The more sublime places were often areas in the middle of sections like O.
Anyhow, Cheers to the class of 2010!
Make the most of every mile cause if you are like me you wont regret a single inch!
-Peace-Iceaxe

Sent on the Go from a Peek Email Device.
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research