[pct-l] Night light

leestcoast at gmail.com leestcoast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:07:25 CDT 2010

The Tikka Plus 2 will work fine for nite hiking - I think the Spot is slightly better -used it hiking several hrs a nite between Warner Springs and Idylwild. Also have the original Ion. Used it hiking out of Oriflame Cny at nite (to escape the heat) on an old miner's route.  If I hadn't been following my son with a Petzl, I'd still be in a deep dark ravine.
Cruz Control