[pct-l] Night light

Dan Zan dan2001 at live.ca
Wed Mar 17 19:09:14 CDT 2010

I have been rethinking a few of my gear choices, mainly the light I have chosen.

I currently have an E*Lite, but have been reading that it will probably be insufficient for

night hiking. I havn't had a reason to hike in the dark yet, and testing it out in the city doesn't

help much. I am now considering purchasing the Tikka XP 2.

Was just wondering what experience others have had with this headlamp, or other headlamps,

and if there are any suggestions?

Is there anything that weighs less that can do the same job?

Anything less expensive, or comparable?

Thanks