[pct-l] ULA potty trowel

James Call freneticmarmot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:39:21 CDT 2010

Adam,
Mine just arrived last week, but I tweaked my back and haven't had a chance
to take it out and play. The ULA received a "recommended" from
backpackinglight.com with the caveat that it is a walking axe and not a
technical axe. Several members shared on the forum associated with the
review that it worked just fine for them in terms of self arrest. If snow
levels stay at or above average, I plan on using mine in the Sierra through
to Echo Lake.

See ya on the trail,
Jim