[pct-l] New Website for VVR

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Tue Mar 16 18:25:35 CDT 2010

Hello once again folks,

Recently, our web hosting company deleted our entire hosting directory, which sent me scrambling to get the site back up AND moved to a new hosting company ;)

I've finally completed the website, and in the process, I have changed the look and feel, as well as the navigation.

Since you are the audience for the site, if you are so inclined, I would very much appreciate input from the community .

Specifically, I'd appreciate answers to the following:

1.  Does the website contain information that you would need (or have needed in the past) in order to have a successful visit/resupply at VVR?
2.  Is the navigation intuitive to you?   Did you have any difficulty finding information?
3.  Are there questions or issues not addressed on the site that you would like to see?

In addition, any other comments that you would like to make would be appreciated.

You may email all comments to me directly, or post to the list if you'd like discussion on your comments.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to address every comment, but I'll make a serious effort to try!

The new website is at:

http://www.edisonlake.com

Thanks all,

Bill Richardson