[pct-l] Astrolabe!

Jason E. Gillikin jason at gillikin.org
Tue Mar 16 17:00:25 CDT 2010

The funny thing is, as I prepare a PCT thru-hike (oh, this is my first post
to the list despite spending a while as a lurker, so ... hi!), one thing I
*actively* considered was bringing along a sextant just so I could brush up
for when I am sailing.

I opted against, mostly because of weight and delicate nature of the device,
but I did give it some thought!

-- Jason