[pct-l] Astrolabe!

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:57:16 CDT 2010

>>>Mags, I was waiting to hear you would be doing Gregorian chant as you walked along!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wc55oXWf8
:)

BTW..based on posts AND private e-mails, I'm going to say the PCT is indeed a dangerous, scary, place.
Don't do it! Stay home. I, myself, plan on taking up this as my replacement for outdoor activity:

http://www.flysim.com/flysim/flysim_features.html

Now Flyfishing is not the PCT..but heck, if people can mention skiing in a snowstorm in Yellowstone,
then I'll mention virtual fly fishing. :D

Solvitur Ambulando....

Mags

caught, a
portion of the rainbow I have clutched