[pct-l] Bug net and dope in SOCAL??

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 10:18:32 CDT 2010

In 25 years of hiking and backpacking in SoCal, I've never used bug dope or a headnet. Mosquitoes need water to breed! Of course, there might be isolated incidents, but the main bug issue will be ticks and gnats. Those gnats love to hover in flocks right in your face. Annoying, to say the least.

YMMV, HTH, etc.

Gary