[pct-l] Solar Charger

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:32:30 CDT 2010

It looks like we may have a few of these on the trail this year eh?  I
have one ordered.  I start hiking in a week.  If I keep posting to my
Postholer journal, you'll at least know my charger is doing its job
because that means it's keeping my Peek Pronto charged.  Hopefully it can
also keep my gps batteries charged too, but I don't think that'll be a
problem since I usually only turn it on while writing my journal to get my
location for the night.