[pct-l] Sierra Resupply Strategy

Justin Smith justinsmith91 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 22:38:18 CDT 2010

To all you experienced Sierra resuppliers,

I am still debating on my NOBO Sierra resupply strategy.  I am hoping to be in and around Southern Kennedy Meadows somewhere in the neighborhood of June 10+-.  Originally I was thinking going from the to VVR and then to Tuolumne Meadows.  I am now leaning towards taking Kearsarge Pass to Independence or Bishop and then maybe skipping VVR for Red's Meadow or Mammoth Lakes.  What are your feelings and previous experiences, also taking into account the higher snow levels this year.

I really appreciate the insight.  Be well... and happy travels.