[pct-l] Using a GPS

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 17:21:49 CDT 2010

Well, I did the PCT..and the CDT. and whatever else (Canadian Rockies off trail..'eh?) .and lots of hiking (off trail) here in Colorado.
 Off-trail skiing too. ;)

>HYOH, but don't say I didn't warn ya!

Thanks for advice!  Maybe I should rethink what I've done?!??! Glad you can warn me. :D

I still wouldn't put "food' and "gps"  in the same category though.

I still think Jim's answer is the most succinct and correct!

People are bringing GPSs because we are becoming geeks. :-)