[pct-l] Using a GPS

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:47:11 CDT 2010

Less stress because my limitations aren't a factor.  Less time because I
don't have to triangulate my position or continually check a map...I can
basically hike until I think I may have goofed up, then flip on the gps to
see if I'm actually on the right track, and then I know exactly where I am
on the map again.  I can nail down a very precise position to share with
others.  Useful if I go off the map...assuming I loaded extra digital
maps.  Plus it's a cool little gadget....if only it had a big red button.