[pct-l] That far-away look in my eye

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Mar 14 21:09:31 CDT 2010

You are a more eloquent writer than you think. I think you have
diagnosed the sadness I feel in my heart knowing that any foray into
the forest these days is temporary and fleeting. I could quit my job
again. I could pack up and hit the trail. 6 more weeks to decide. 5
more weeks. 1 more week. Then poof. Gotta wait another year.

Diane