[pct-l] Bandanna usage

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 18:38:08 CDT 2010

I put my bandanna to good use when hitch-hiking. I usually drove my rig (camper with horse trailer) ahead, caching at road crossongs and trail heads as I went, and then hitched bach south to where I had left my horse in good care.  Then I would ride north to the rig and repeat - - - all the way to Canada.  I always safety-pinned a sign to the bandanna indicating the name of the town that would be my next destination.  Sometimes it would take several;rides- town to town - to reach my horse. So, the bandanna/sign would read "hiker to town" with the name of the town.  It also helps if you flash a friendly smile!

MendoRider