[pct-l] It Kinda sucks

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sun Mar 14 09:55:01 CDT 2010

What he said.

I see very few PCT bandanas actually worn visibly on the trail. I guess when
they first came out I thought many would wear them as a badge of honor, like
the buffs on Survivor, saying "I'm a member of the PCT tribe."

It seems to me a current year PCT bandana worn visibly on the road might be
a sign to those driving by who know what they represent and result in an
easier hitch or a cold drink.

AsABat