[pct-l] food

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sat Mar 13 11:14:27 CST 2010

On Mar 13, 2010, at 12:00 PM, Karen Lafferty wrote:

> I have lost the web site for company that makes individual, packet size food, like peanut butter.  Can any one help me out with this.  Thanks.

You gotta love google.  I started typing and when I reached
"individual condi", Google's top suggestion was "individual
condiment packages". Accept that suggestion and then hit the
"I'm feeling lucky" button and Google will send you directly
to www.minimus.biz

I'm not sure how I figured anything out in the digital dark ages.

Radar