[pct-l] Aqua Mira useage rate To: "pct" <pct-l at backcountry.net>

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:04:25 CST 2010

I carry a small plastic cup - like the kind you find in motels.  That way I
can scoop water and then run it into the bottle through a bandanna.  I
usually just poke the center of the bandanna into the mouth of the bottle
and slowly pour in water from the cup.

My cup lasted the whole trip, and they weigh almost nothing.  I kept it in
my pot so it didn't get crushed.

Day-Late