[pct-l] Supplies in the North Cascades

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:18:06 CST 2010

I would like to hear from hikers who plan on hiking on the PCT in the North
Cascades. What supplies not usually found in a very small town would you
like to find a this trail angel stop ?? We usually try and keep some of the
odd "wants" for the crew coming through but usually end of missing something
important. Also, if there's something personal that we can have here
(besides your better half) if you call from Snoqualmie Pass (3 days prior)
we can make sure and have it here when you arrive.

PCT MOM