[pct-l] Heightened curiousity!

Thomas Ricks rickstw at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:46:38 CST 2010

Hi everyone,

I have read nearly every post here for the past six months since I committed to hike the pct this year.  I am new to long distance hiking...I have learned so much here on the list.  Thank you all!  The recent thread about vvr is just one of many topics that has caught my interest.  I have read many of your journals and then followed your descriptions on halfmile's maps...and then searched for pictures and videos for that location...I remember what has been discussed on the list that corresponds to my virtual journey and it helps to tie it all together.  The vvr thread is just an example of this.  It heightens my curiousity and I can hardly wait to get there to see for myself!  Again, thank you all and please keep posting the good stuff...I still have so much to learn.

Thomas