[pct-l] VVR

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:01:55 CST 2010

Legally no one can access a package unless their name is on the box right? That's how it is when you try to retrieve a box at the post office that was sent general delivery.  Anything sent to VVR is sent "c/o VVR", which gives them the right.  They're not a post office and they don't get postal or parcel service.  That's why we ask them to take care of our packages for our benefit.  If we don't show, there's no benefit to us.  The "contract" is broken.  VVR could very well just dispose of it.