[pct-l] VVR

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Thu Mar 11 21:55:30 CST 2010

Postholer - quite honestly, I'd prefer that the folks who think that VVR is shady just believe what they want and stay away.  That way, we can deal with the VAST majority of hikers who are happy to be wherever they are on the trail.

My intent was just to stop the disparaging remarks about my friend.  I guess most folks think I'm an employee of VVR; I'm not.  I just do the website for Jim because he's a buddy.  And, I love VVR... just can't be there too often.

And yeah... why wouldn't you go to VVR?  Heck, just listening to Lester around the campfire is worth the price of admission!

Bill