[pct-l] VVR

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 20:54:28 CST 2010

Yeah Bill ~  I mean, what is your problem???? All of those CAPITAL letters and all.  Seriously,
what right do you have to defend the character of a man that you've only known for 15 years?  I
mean, come on, how can you compare your 15-year relationship with Junaid Dawud's assessment
based on "a couple of interactions"?  What a jerk!  Why not just admit that the VVR Resort owner
is, in fact, "shady" and steals stuff from the hiker box?  Just because your long time friend gets publicly
slandered is no reason write some angry rant on the PCT-L.  Thank you, and have a nice day.

[pct-l] VVR
Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Mar 11 20:33:11 CST 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] VVR
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] ULA
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Bill,

You rant about a rumor and confirm the rumor.

People might think what you do is all right. Others not.

So far I don't see an error in what Junaid wrote. For me, Junaid remains a trusted contributor to this list. Perhaps if you used more capital letters it would be clearer.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj
http://ridgetrailhiker.com