[pct-l] New topic (off babies) Tortillas!

Randy Forsland hikertrsh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:52:40 CST 2010

I've had good luck with Tortillas from la tortilla factory. Especially the
ones made with olive oil. I've never had one go moldy on me, but i had my
som purchase them and add them to my drop boxes just before shipment so the
maximum age was usually only 4 weeks before consumption.

They have a large variety (including gluten-free and organic) and they can
found at Safeways and Vons food markets.

see www.latortillafactory.com

Redwood