[pct-l] Unfit father of a hiker baby, Was "Protien Supplement of the gods: Perpetuem"

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 01:16:35 CST 2010

The original post by Mr. Liechty was titled, "Protein supplement of the gods: Perpetuem".
The intent of this post seems fairly obvious...

Unfortunately for Mr. Liechty, he mentions, rather off-handedly, that he intends on hiking the PCT with
a toddler in tow.  He did not ask for advice, concern or the opinions of complete strangers, nor should
it have been given, IMHO.  There's an old Indian proverb that, when translated, says:  "If I want your
opinion, I'll beat it out of you."  Others have translated it, "never call your child "pooping dog", but I
think you get the drift.

To Mr. Liechty I say:  Best Success!