[pct-l] Unfit to be a father

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed Mar 10 19:40:03 CST 2010

I wish my parents had taken me when I was a baby on their back or as a small
child hiking along with them into the wilderness in the 1950s and 60s. To be
with them on the PCT would have made it even more special.  But, I was left
alone, lost in the city to discover my live's path. Through the BSA, and
during my rebellious teens did I choose wisely to go west to Philmont and
discover the joy of wilderness all by myself. I've never recovered from the
horror of their irresponsible parenting; they are now forgiven, since I've
found wilderness as my spiritual place. David and Rachel's baby's life will
start along a very fortunate, caring, guided, and well chosen path. I wish
this trail family all the best.