[pct-l] To those dragging babies along while thru hiking

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 12:55:13 CST 2010

David:

Ignore the troll. Opinions are like anal sphincters; everybody has one. View them with an eye towards something you might have overlooked, but in the final analysis, the only opinions that matter are yours and your wife's. It's your child. your responsibility, and your decision.

Having safely raised two outdoor-oriented kids to adulthood, I can say with some level of confidence that parenting is a long, hard, often rocky, and generally rewarding road. You are, in my opinion, starting out well, and your child will one day thank you for it.

Wandering Bob