[pct-l] PCT Hiker Missing in S. Washington

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 12:51:48 CST 2010

what does it matter anyways???? jimeny cricketts! she's a hiker and that's all that counts! unfortunately all the evidence is pointing to foul play and it sux to think that their is mishap lurking on the trails....it's supposed to be our safe place from the evils of humanity and now we have one more thing to think about before we leave in April!

patti Sugar Moma PCT 09!

www.hikestrong2010.com hiking again in 2010 for cancer!